Beacon Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation supporting young people to successfully transition from education to further studies and/or employment.
We are seeking a passionate and high performing Project Officer / Business Engagement Manager to manage business engagement for Beacon’s growing activity and our southern Tasmanian schools.
· Do you have a proven track record of building and maintaining collaborative and productive relationships?
· Have you got exceptional organisational and writing skills
· Do you have an established local network that can support the Beacon mission?
· Can you engage and connect multiple stakeholders across industry and education?
· Are you optimistic, solutions focussed and responsive to dynamic, changing contexts?
· Are you committed to effecting real change and making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is fixed-term for 24 months and is based at our Head Office in Hobart
Five weeks annual leave and a generous salary packaging under our Public Benevolent Institution status is available.
Please view the Position Description for further information. Candidates are strongly advised to email the contact officer for more information about the role.
Please submit your application by 9am Monday 25 September 2017.
Please note that applications that do not follow the below instructions will not be considered.
How to apply for our positions:
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include:
· A cover letter/statement of no more than two pages outlining your skills and experience against the Key Attributes, Key Responsibilities, and Qualifications and Experience;
· Detailed curriculum vitae (CV); and
· Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position.
For more information regarding how salary packaging essentially increases salary, visit our service provider website – here