Not your average Volunteer Manager position…
Beacon Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation supporting young people to successfully transition from education to further studies and/or employment and we are seeking a full‑time Volunteer Engagement Manager to coordinate our online volunteer experience and engagement.
- Do you have exceptional customer centric interpersonal communication skills and enjoy networking and developing partnerships?
- Are you highly organised and motivated, with a can do attitude?
- Can you thrive under pressure in a growing, fast paced and changing atmosphere?
- Will you embrace and advocate for new technology?
- Do you have a passion for creating better opportunities for young Australians?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is an ongoing role based in Hobart at our Head Office.
Five weeks annual leave, employee assistance program and generous salary packaging under our Public Benevolent Institution status is available, which increases the value of your salary.
To view the Position Description and information on how to apply, click here
Please submit your application by 9am Monday 8 May 2017.
How to apply for our positions:
Please email your application to email@example.com. Applications must include:
- A cover letter/statement of no more than two pages outlining your skills and experience against the Key Attributes, Key Responsibilities, and Qualifications and Experience;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV); and
- Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position.
For more information regarding how salary packaging essentially increases salary, visit our service provider website – here