- There are no current vacancies – please see below for how you can contribute to our vision via volunteering
How to apply for our positions:
Please download a Position Description from the advertisement below and take your time to complete your application. Applications must include:
- A cover letter/statement of no more than two pages outlining how your skills and experience align with the Key Attributes, Key Responsibilities, Experience, Qualifications and Checks;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position; and
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering @ Beacon
If you are keen to get involved with the great work that we do, please consider joining our online community, eBeacon. eBeacon is an online platform that brings a wide range of resources from outside communities to students in schools. These make school engaging and relevant and prepare students to navigate the more complex careers of the future.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our MyRoad Program – a 2 hour online mentoring session aimed at matching industry volunteer mentors with young women in their senior years of secondary school, to support students in the development of key skills required to understand and succeed in the changing world of work. Session support materials and training are provided.
Please follow this link for more information and to register your interest – https://ebeacon.net.au/myroad_register/ – we look forward to hearing from you!