Beacon Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation supporting young people to successfully transition from education to further studies and/or employment.
We are seeking a full‑time dynamic and high performing Business Engagement Manager to develop and maintain industry partnerships and manage business engagement in our northern partner schools.
- Can you engage and connect multiple stakeholders across industry and education?
- Do you have an established industry network that can support Beacon’s vision?
- Are you highly organised with well-developed administrative and event management skills?
- Can you inspire and influence positive outcomes within industry, school and communities?
- Do you have a well-developed understanding of the Australian education system?
- Are you committed to effecting real change and making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is ongoing and is based in Launceston with regular travel required throughout the region.
Five weeks annual leave, Employee Assistance Program and a generous salary packaging under our Public Benevolent Institution status is available.
To view the Position Description and information on how to apply click here.
Candidates are strongly advised to email the contact officer for more information about the role.
Please submit your application by 9am Tuesday 27 February 2018.
Please note that applications that do not follow the application instructions contained within the position description will not be considered.
How to apply for our positions:
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Applications must include:
- A cover letter/statement of no more than two pages outlining your skills and experience against the Key Attributes, Key Responsibilities, and Qualifications and Experience and Equipment;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV); and
- Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position.
For more information regarding how salary packaging increases your take home pay, visit our service provider website – here
Volunteering @ Beacon
If you are keen to get involved with the great work that we do, please consider joining our online community, eBeacon. eBeacon is an online platform that brings a wide range of resources from outside communities to students in schools. These make school engaging and relevant and prepare students to navigate the more complex careers of the future.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our MyRoad Program – a 2 hour online mentoring session aimed at matching industry volunteer mentors with young women in their senior years of secondary school, to support students in the development of key skills required to understand and succeed in the changing world of work. Session support materials and training are provided.
Please follow this link for more information and to register your interest – https://ebeacon.net.au/myroad_register/ – we look forward to hearing from you!