Beacon Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation supporting young people to successfully transition from education to further studies and/or employment.
We are seeking a passionate and high performing National Service Delivery Manager to lead and develop our Operations Team to support successful implementation and delivery of best practice Beacon programs.
- Do you have demonstrated experience developing people and supporting a high performance remote and geographically dispersed team?
- Do you have the ability to regularly visit each team/individual and their region?
- Have you supported the change management process and the delivery of organisational strategy?
- Are you agile, optimistic, solutions focused and responsive to dynamic, changing contexts?
- Do you have a well-developed understanding of the Australian education system?
- Are you committed to effecting real change and making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is ongoing and is based in Melbourne CBD, with regular interstate and regional travel.
Five weeks annual leave and a generous salary packaging under our Public Benevolent Institution status is available.
Please view the Position Description for further information. Candidates are strongly advised to email the contact officer for more information about the role.
Please submit your application by 9am Monday 29 January 2018.
Please note that applications that do not follow the below instructions will not be considered.
How to apply for our positions:
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Applications must include:
- A cover letter/statement of no more than two pages outlining your skills and experience against the Key Attributes, Key Responsibilities, and Qualifications and Experience and Equipment;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV); and
- Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position.
For more information regarding how salary packaging increases your take home pay, visit our service provider website – here
Volunteering @ Beacon
If you are keen to get involved with the great work that we do, please consider joining our online community, eBeacon. eBeacon is an online platform that brings a wide range of resources from outside communities to students in schools. These make school engaging and relevant and prepare students to navigate the more complex careers of the future.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our MyRoad Program – a 2 hour online mentoring session aimed at matching industry volunteer mentors with young women in their senior years of secondary school, to support students in the development of key skills required to understand and succeed in the changing world of work. Session support materials and training are provided.
Please follow this link for more information and to register your interest – https://ebeacon.net.au/myroad_register/ – we look forward to hearing from you!