Senior Business Relationship Manager…
Beacon Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation supporting young people to successfully transition from education to further studies and/or employment and we are seeking a full‑time dynamic and high performing Senior Business Relationship Manager to provide business and industry relationship management and develop local community engagement for our Collective ed. Project schools in the North West.
· Do you have a proven track record of building and maintaining collaborative and productive relationships?
· Do you have an established local network?
· Can you engage and connect multiple stakeholders across industry and education?
· Are you optimistic, solutions focussed and responsive to dynamic, changing contexts?
· Are you committed to effecting real change and making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is fixed-term for 24 months and is based at Ulverstone High School.
Five weeks annual leave, employee assistance program and generous salary packaging under our Public Benevolent Institution status is available, which increases the value of your salary.
To view the Position Description and information on how to apply, click here.
Please submit your application by 9am Monday 24 July 2017.
Please note that applications that do not follow the below instructions will not be considered or acknowledged.
How to apply for our positions:
Please email your application to email@example.com. Applications must include:
· A cover letter/statement of no more than two pages outlining your skills and experience against the Key Attributes, Key Responsibilities, and Qualifications and Experience;
· Detailed curriculum vitae (CV); and
· Contact details for two referees who can confirm your skills in relation to the position.
For more information regarding how salary packaging essentially increases salary, visit our service provider website – here