Register your interest today!
Please contact your State based Beacon Foundation representative to discuss the commitment and resources required to implement a sustainable Beacon model in your secondary school and community.
State Manager: Nick Probert
Business Engagement Manager: Susan Yengi
New South Wales/ACT
Senior Relationship Manager: Reihana Nathan
Senior Relationship Manager: Tracey Crossman
Senior Relationship Manager: Mandy Rossetto
Chief Operating Officer: David O’Byrne
Completing the application
Once you are aware of the expectations, your secondary school should complete the following application to express your interest in partnering with us.
Beacon Foundation works in communities with the highest need and with the greatest community and school commitment to the model. This application includes information to help us assess the suitability of your community and secondary school for the model, including:
- Details of your secondary school’s relationships with local business
- The number of business people/community members your secondary school engaged in activities for students and teachers over the past 12 months
- The number of careers development activities run across different year levels in your secondary school
- The confidence of your secondary school staff in engaging with business people
- The skill level of your secondary school teachers in aligning lessons with employer practices and needs
- Please review the questions and prepare your responses before starting the application form.
Once we receive your application, we will make contact to discuss your suitability and the next steps.
Thank you for considering the Beacon model for your school and community.